Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We are way out of order now! Thing #12

Hello! This is your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I have gotten an account with Rollyo .


I have also made my own search engine! Voila! Nepalman's Videogame search engine! I am no t truly a video game Friend but I do have certain games I am truly obsessed with. Using this search engine I can search my favorite sites for information on my obsession. I must admit that Rollyo had me somewhat intimidated which is why, I left it to this late date. But really I should not have been intimidated. Getting an account was easy and so was "rolling up" a search engine.

The problem is I don't like it. :(

I am a terrible speller. Google has saved me, time and time, again with it's handy spellchecking feature. Rollyo does not have that. I can see the uses that Rollyo could have. For one thing, it also has social networking features of a sort. You can look at other peoples search engines (if they are public.) I just don't think it's my cup of tea. But I 'm glad I did it!

No comments: