Thursday, August 2, 2007

Week 9. thing 21. Podcast A-go-go!

Wow. It is amazing to me that we are all nearing the end of the 23 things. it has been an awesome journey. I know how to embed YouTube videos now! I never had that knowledge before. Well, this week my assignment was to check out a few podcast finding tools and subscribe to a podcast.

I chose to check out Podcast.net, and Podcastalley.com. While they were both useful, I preferred Podcastalley.com. It just seemed easier to navigate and more user friendly. I signed up for a few podcasts that looked interesting. I Play Dungeons & Dragons ( among other games) so I subscribed to "The Tome" which seems like a cool podcast about role playing.

I don't have a microphone, so I couldn't do the optional make your own podcast assignment, but I think podcasts are quite spiffy. I think I might actually listen to them on a regular basis now. And the great thing is, now I know how to do it I can help a patron who has questions about finding podcasts.

No comments: