Thursday, July 5, 2007

Week 4, thing 9.

I used various engines to search for feeds!


I didn't like any of them really. Now, this isn't a sweeping indictment. I think the technology is just new new to me.

On a funny aside, the other day I explained cut and paste to a patron and he regarded me as his techno savior. I told him , sir, six months ago, I did not properly understand this myself! Yes, take heart technophobes of the world, if I can do it, anyone can.

So, yes. I used bloglines searcher, and technorati, as well as a few others. My main difficulty was telling the difference between a blog or feed, that just had my subject term in it incidentally to a blog that had my subject term as its main subject. I will continue playing with it. And as for playing... onward to week 5, the fun week!!! :)

No comments: