Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 6, Thing 14. Technorati !

Hello!



I have been exploring Technorati, the blog searching site ( http://technorati.com/) and it is quite, quite interesting. I looked at the top favorited blogs, the top searches on Technorati ( Harry Potter is at the top of the list.) and the top blogs as measured by number of links the blogs have to them. I found a really cool blog called Boing Boing. http://www.boingboing.net/

I added it to my feed list. I also "claimed " my blog. Now I know that doing this puts me more on the radar but I find the language interesting. If I hadn't what would have happened? One day would gold be discovered on my blog and because I hadn't claimed it I would be evicted?!

... most likely, not. But a man can dream can't he?!?!



I also did a few searches for "learning 2.0 " in a few different ways. There were 3, 949 blog posts featuring learning 2.0. There were 25, 379 posts that had been tagged learning 2.0 . And there were 488 blogs that were devoted to learning 2.0.


The entire thing is fascinating. I'm going to play with it for a while. :)

No comments: